Rush Trampoline Park Birmingham
Avery Dell, Lifford Ln, Stirchley, Birmingham, West Midlands, B30 3DZ
MONTHS OPENJanuary, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
What we offer on a school trip
Swap times tables for trampolines, the whiteboard for the Wipeout and fractions for foam pit. Rush can add a dynamic twist to your PE Lessons!
Rush Trampoline Parks are Learning Outside the Classroom (LOTC) accredited and provide a powerful learning experience which helps young people to be ready the challenges of school, work, and life. Learning is most effective when activities are both enjoyable and challenging, and when they are chosen to match the needs of individuals and the intended outcomes. So, whether you lesson is focused on developing the generic skills associated with Physical Activity or understanding the basic laws of physics, spending a day at Rush is an ideal facility that can help you achieve this.
Students will be exposed to a variety of activities providing them the opportunity to:
- Apply learned fundamental skills.
- Utilise physical activity as a tool to manage stress.
- Empower themselves by setting and working toward realistic individual goals.
- Participate in a motivating and nurturing environment resulting in a greater sense of well-being and self-esteem.
- Participate in active learning to stimulate continued inquiry about physical education, health and fitness.
Since opening we have strived to be an industry leader in Park Operations and Health and Safety.