Liverpool Football Club Museum and Stadium Tour
Liverpool Football Club, Anfield, Liverpool, L4 0TH
MONTHS OPENJanuary, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Listed under: Curriculum Subject / Activity Type | History | Day Trip Destinations | Educational Tours | Football Rugby & Cricket Clubs | Museums | Outdoor Education | Outdoor Pursuits | Walking Tours | Stadium Tours | Reward Trip
What we offer on a school trip
No visit to the city of Liverpool is complete without a visit to Anfield Stadium - the home of Liverpool Football Club.
If you’re visiting as part of a group, we offer discounted group rates. Plus, one group leader and coach driver can visit free of charge. You’ll also get the services of a dedicated Groups Team, who’ll help plan your visit and provide a bespoke package to suit your group's individual needs. There’s also free coach parking nearby.
During The LFC Stadium Tour, visitors will:
- Enjoy epic views of the Anfield pitch and city landscape from the top level of the Main Stand.
- Visit the state-of-the-art Home Team dressing room.
- Practice their interview technique in the Press Room.
- Pass under the This Is Anfield sign.
- Take a spine-tingled walk down the Players' Tunnel.
- Get the chance for a photo in Klopp's seat in the Dugout.
- Enjoy more photo opportunities of the pitch and Main Stand from The Kop.
Your ticket includes entry to the Club’s interactive museum, The Liverpool FC Story where visitors can also enjoy the Club’s vibrant exhibition celebrating the epic achievements of the 19/20 season squad and brand new for Summer 2023, The Jamie Carragher Collection that sits alongside the existing Steven Gerrard Collection to form a new exhibit titled Two Local Lads Who Shook The Kop. Your museum ticket also includes access to see our trophies. A must-see for all Liverpool FC fans.