School Virtual Fashion Tours
Since 2013 Fashion-Enter has provided educational site visits and practical workshops to students of all levels from local, national and international schools, colleges and universities. The tours have been extremely popular and really benefit the students with their studies, business understanding and future careers.
To adapt to the current climate Fashion-Enter is now offering virtual factory tours for up to 50 students per session. During the two hour tour students are provided with an overview of who Fashion-Enter is, what makes the factory ethical and compliant, the complete garment life cycle as well as a virtual tour of the factory in action.
Topics on the tour include:
- The manufacturing process of a garment – from initial idea right through to delivery – The Garment Life Cycle
- The supply chain and challenges a supplier faces
- Critical path
- What makes The Factory SMETA approved – why we are a fully compliant factory
- Tour of the Factory – review of the cutting table, industrial machines flat bed and over-locker, quality control stations.
- How long does it really take to make a garment?
- How is a garment costed?
- Tour of the Fashion Studio – patterns, grading, toiles, sampling and small production runs
Each tour is tailor made to suit the student’s needs and takes place via zoom, so no need to leave your classroom.
Please contact Jenni via e-mail: Jenni@fashion-enter.com in relation to further information about these fantastic Virtual Tours.
Want to learn more about Fashion Enter CLICK HERE