NEW Virtual Planetarium Learning from Immersive Experiences Mobile School Workshops
Due to increased demand for our services online, we have developed a powerful online, virtual learning experience including your very own planetarium.
Each school can subscribe to this service on either a monthly basis, or a one-off payment for the year.
How does it work, and what is included?
- Streamed live to your classroom, each session will be including our award-winning live astronomer show lasting up to 45mins
- Curriculum linked topics: day/night, moon phases, star navigation, constellations, observable planets
- Q&A from the audience
- Extra focus of topics of your choice, such as rocket launches, and clips from Tim Peaks visit to the ISS
- Pre session power point presentation to cover scope of knowledge required (optional)
- Live astronomy lesson, showing the real sky outside your city with our presenter
- Live real-time clips and animations inside our virtual planetarium
- Final questions
- Up to 6 sessions can be booked across the year, either in one go or spread at dates/times convenient to you
- Free worksheet certificates sent to your school beforehand (one per student)
Package costs for schools:
[A] is only £250 + VAT (Usually £500 - £800 + VAT if we visited your school to deliver this)
- Book up to 6 sessions throughout the day/month/week or year
- OR £50 + VAT per session per class
[B] Payment Plan from only £25 + VAT a month on a rolling monthly contract.
- In addition to the above package, you will also be given access to ALL our astronomy shows and can request these to be played either in place of our live sessions or after our live sessions. Maximum 1 film per session (1 session per month)
[C] Payment Plan from only £50 + VAT a month on a rolling monthly contract (12 months fixed term)
- In addition to above packages, you will be provided access to ALL our multi-subject shows, including astronomy, chemistry, physics, biology, history, geography, volcanoes, dinosaurs, music, art, dance, and culture (over 100 films to choose from)
- 10% annual discount any physical dome visits to your schools, including our VR experience and AR learning games
- Access to our online learning platform with Astronomy courses Key Stage 1 and 2
For more information or to book, please contact: Ruth Coalson – Planetarium Director email@example.com