Hangloose Adventure Cornwall We’re Good to Go!
2021 Schools and Educational Bookings: We’re Good to Go!
When you come to Hangloose Adventure, you’ll find it COVID19-secure and you’ll see us proudly displaying our Visit Britain ‘We’re Good to Go’ certificate. To make sure you get a safe welcome there are extensive COVID19-secure measures in place, so schools like yours can have the trip of a lifetime. The way we operate has been adapted so whilst we implement these additional precautions, you can still enjoy an action-packed, adrenaline-pumped, educational day out in our large open outdoor space.
Under the current government advice (16/11/2020) you are still allowed to organise and attend non-overnight domestic educational visits within your school bubble. However, we understand that you may still be apprehensive about booking your school trip. That is why we have put together a summary of what we are doing to safely welcome you back.
How are we doing it?
- Social Distancing: with limited group numbers, social distancing markings, a one-way system and plenty of signage we can ensure social distancing can be easily maintained.
- Enhanced hygiene practices: with anti-bacterial hand sanitising stations dotted around site in key locations, participants should sanitise before and after they go on activities. We also heat treat harnesses and disinfect all wristbands between use. Throughout the day our site gets disinfected with disinfectant mist.
- Our highly trained team: all of our team at Hangloose Adventure have been given extensive training on the COVID19 procedures that are in place, they will maintain social distancing, wear appropriate PPE and will encourage you to follow the guidelines in place to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Educational bubbles: you are welcome to visit us in your school bubbles, for your safety only one bubble will be allowed on site at a time – if your school wishes to bring multiple bubbles you can combine a trip to us with a trip to Eden and swap over.
- 28 Day commitment-free period: you can now provisionally reserve a slot and pay the 20% deposit within 28 days to secure it. Then pay the rest 28 days before you are due to arrive.
- Ultimate booking flexibility: if you have to cancel the booking for any COVID19-related reason (lockdown, isolation, outbreak, local restrictions etc.) then we can reschedule your booking for any time in the future or issue you with a 100% refund. We understand that you might still be reluctant to travel if the situation is ongoing which is why we offer ultimate booking flexibility.
Visit our website for more information on what we have to offer: https://hanglooseadventure.com/schools-enrichment-activity-centre-cornwall/
If you have any questions, or wish to discuss a bespoke package suited to your schools budget, age group, size and more, then contact us by emailing email@example.com or by calling us on 01726 812724.