Liverpool Football Club Museum and Stadium Tour
Liverpool Football Club, Anfield, Liverpool, L4 0TH
MONTHS OPENJanuary, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Listed under: Curriculum Subject / Activity Type | History | Day Trip Destinations | Educational Tours | Football Rugby & Cricket Clubs | Museums | Outdoor Education | Outdoor Pursuits | Walking Tours | Stadium Tours | Reward Trip
What we offer on a school trip
No visit to the city of Liverpool is complete without a visit to Anfield Stadium - the home of Liverpool Football Club.
If you’re visiting as part of a group, we offer discounted group rates. Plus, one group leader and coach driver can visit free of charge. You’ll also get the services of a dedicated Groups Manager, who’ll help plan your visit and provide a bespoke package to suit your group's individual needs. There’s also free coach parking nearby.
During The LFC Stadium Tour, visitors will:
- Enjoy epic views of the Anfield pitch and city landscape from the top level of the Main Stand.
- Visit the state-of-the-art Home Team dressing room.
- Practice their interview technique in the Press Room.
- Pass under the This Is Anfield sign.
- Take a spine-tingled walk down the Players' Tunnel.
- Get the chance for a photo in Klopp's seat in the Dugout.
- Enjoy more photo opportunities of the pitch and Main Stand from The Kop.
Tickets include entry to the Club's Interactive Museum - The Liverpool FC Story - with nearly 130 years of Club history, plus all the silverware, including all six European trophies.
You’ll also see the Club’s latest exhibition - The Boom Room: The Epic Story of Jürgen Klopp's Dream Team. This unique display pays homage to the players and all who contributed to the success of the 2019/20 season. It showcases memorabilia and the personalities of world class footballing talent and it gives a unique exploration into the DNA of this historic team. A must see for all Liverpool FC fans.