The Loft Activity Centre Moray Scotland
The Loft Activity Centre, East Grange Farm, Kinloss, Moray, Scotland, IV36 2UD
MONTHS OPENJanuary, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Listed under: Leisure and Tourism | PE (Physical Education/Sport) | Day Trip Destinations | Crafts | Indoor Activity & Soft Play Centres | Outdoor Pursuits | Paintball & Laser Tag Centres | Team Building | Archery
What we offer on a school trip
- The Loft offers a variety of choices of Activity Days and Residential Experiences.
- Activities available include:
Laser Tag, Quad Biking, Water Walkerz, Peddlerz, Bounce Arena, Archery, Mini-Quads, Pottery Painting, Farm Frisbee, Grass Sledging, Fairy Trail, Farm Walks and Talks, Goat Feeding, Food and Accommodation and Camping.
- We can incorporate activities, food provision, adventure and a farm experience into your activity day or residential.
- The Loft is located on 388 acres of beautiful rural farm land. A real get-away experience to enjoy activities and the great outdoors. We also have indoor activity options.
- Indoor meeting room/group activity spaces are also available.
- We have indoor areas for enjoying picnics (if weather is wet) and beautiful outdoor areas for picnics. We can also incorporate food options for your group if required.
- Ample toilet facilities are available onsite.
- The Loft will work closely with you to create a truly fun and memorable experience for your group, whatever the age or interest.
- We can cater for a variety of budgets and age groups.
- All weather options can be accommodated for.
- Hot drinks and snacks can be enjoyed in our onsite Café.
- The Loft also has onsite accommodation and camping if an overnight residential visit is required.