Red Kangaroo Trampoline Park Nottingham
2 Dabell Avenue, Blenheim Industrial Estate, Nottingham, NG6 8WA
MONTHS OPENJanuary, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Listed under: Leisure and Tourism | Trampoline Parks | Safety Awareness | Leisure Centres | Indoor Activity & Soft Play Centres | Climbing, High Ropes & Zipwires | Adventure Playgrounds | Day Trip Destinations | PE (Physical Education/Sport) | Team Building
What we offer
Our amazing trampoline parks offer non-stop excitement with range of classes – from the full-on Kanga Bounce to Kanga Fitness classes, Kanga Pro, Kanga Nightlife; plus sessions for tots (Kanga Toddlers) and autistic and disabled children (Kanga Calm). Not to mention Kanga Party and Kanga Corporate trampolining sessions.
We believe in the power of trampolining; it makes everyone that tries it feel energised and alive. It’s such beneficial exercise that we want people of all ages and abilities to make it part of their healthy lifestyle. That's why we strive to create the best trampoline parks in the UK.
Above all, our trampoline parks offer a great day out for the family. Trampolining is a perfect way to keep fit and have fun with a smile on your face! Prepare to put a spring in your step!
What makes us a great choice?
The opportunity to exercise, team build and have fun in a safe yet exciting venueFirm in the belief that everyone is ‘born to bounce’; RedKangaroo Nottingham will feature sessions and facilities for ALL ages and abilities. As well as a huge main court with wall-to-wall trampolines, RedKangaroo will offer a whole host of additional aerial activities:
- Ninja courses for those who love a challenge! The assault course will feature a demanding vertical climbing wall, hanging bags to swing from and ‘doors’ to clamber through, all without touching the ground!
- Wipeout style game: players jump over or duck under a central rotating ‘sweeper’ arm while trying desperately to perch safely on their podiums without toppling off…
- A huge half pipe to practice gravity-defying parkour flips and tricks
- An extra-long, extra-boingy 21 metre tumble track for super-springy somersaults
- Angled trampolines to ricochet bouncers off the walls
- A double cardio wall for two people to test endurance and reaction skills against each other; who can leap to hit the lights in the fastest time?
- A gigantic foam pit featuring an epic gladiator beam
- Power tower’; clamber upwards through a mad cat’s cradle of giant elastic bands then swoosh down a grin-inducing power slide
- Two addictive bouncy slam dunk basketball areas
- Amazing dodgeball courts where players can battle it out! We will host tournaments of all abilities including recognised dodgeball leagues
- Parkour Area – to hone those Freerunning and fitness skills
Some of the equipment is restricted by age/height for safety reasons but we have sessions for everyone from Tots to families, grannies and those with disabilities.
Group Sizes Catered For
Up to 100 at a time
Group discounts are available for groups of over 10, over 25 or exclusive hire
Loose comfortable clothing, no jewelry and trampolining socks must be worn
First Aid Information
Yes staff are qualified
Accessibility & Disabled Facilities
Lift to the trampolines, disabled toilet but all other facilities are on the ground floor
Opening Hours & Information
11-8 Mon to Thurs, 11-9 Fri and 11-8 at weekends