Insider London Guided Walking Tours
Insider London Ltd, 3RD Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, , W1B 3HH
MONTHS OPENJanuary, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Listed under: Curriculum Subject / Activity Type | School Tour Operators | Walking Tours | Ecology & Green Awareness | City Tours | Educational Tours | Media | History | Geography | Environmental Studies | Engineering | English | Business Studies | Art and Design | Historical Heritage Tours
What we offer on a school trip
Insider London has years of experience offering unique and specialised walking tours. From Street Art to Finance, we have great experiences to offer for students of a wide variety of subjects. Our tours are a firm favourite with colleges from around the world and teachers of history, business, economics, marketing, environmental issues, the creative industries and much more.
Our most popular walking tours include the following:
- An insightful exploration of the past, present and future of the financial world with our City Finance & Canary Wharf
- Uncover London's most successful regeneration project of recent years with our Kings Cross Innovation & Regeneration Tour and find out why knowledge-based businesses are flocking to this once-derelict transport hub.
- Our Silicon Roundabout Tour traces the transformation of one of London's most vibrant areas, and how a grimy roundabout became a world-famous thriving business eco-system.
- Marketing students love our Retail Design walking tours which cut to the core of the most striking visual merchandising strategies, with branches of the tour in the luxurious Mayfair, the quirky East End or the community-oriented Brixton.
- For the ecologically-aware, Insider London offers two specialised tours Sustainable Architecture and Cutting-Edge Green, exploring and analysing London as a global and sustainable City
- For a fun and creative day out, why not join us on a Shoreditch Street Art Tour as we venture through one of London's most colourful districts and explore the essence of street art culture.
- For students of history and engineering, the London Underground and Tube Tour is a unique opportunity to discover more than 150 years of transport history with the world's first subterranean station.
To inspire your students to succeed, why not book an In-depth Business Visit with Insider London to one of the capital's most innovative companies. From global giants such as Barclays, to the up-and-coming entrepreneur, do something different this year and bring your students on an in-depth business visit for practical and motivational insight in a variety of sectors.