Imperial College Campus Accommodation London
Prince's Gardens Watt's Way, London, , SW7 1BA
MONTHS OPENJuly, August, September
What we offer on a school trip
Imperial College, London offers more than 1,900 bedrooms as B&B or self-catering accommodation from July to September each year.
With rooms available across Imperial’s campuses in South Kensington, Paddington, Notting Hill and west London, it’s the ideal choice for school and educational groups looking to explore the capital.
The accommodation benefits from Imperial’s central location and rooms are close to the London’s most celebrated attractions including the museums and galleries of Exhibition Road, Hyde park, Portobello Road, Marble Arch and Westfield Shopping Centre.
As a group organiser, you’ll benefit from:
- A dedicated point of contact
- A single contract
- Ability to book classrooms, lecture theatres and sports facilities on campus
- Allocated meal times and reserved seating areas if required
- Coordinated room lists with rooms allocated together wherever possible
- Dedicated check-in for your group
All of our bedrooms are also available to book in conjunction with our classrooms, lecture theatres and meeting rooms, ideal for summer schools.