History To Life Workshops!
MONTHS OPENJanuary, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
5 to 7 years, 8 to 10 years
Exciting, stimulating and hands-on historical workshops for KS1 and KS2, in Yorkshire and the surrounding area, led by a qualified Primary Teacher with over 25 years’ experience.
What are our school workshops like?
- A passion and enthusiasm to teach - using archeological evidence to connect with the past.
- Engagement with children of all abilities using hands on activities.
- An extensive range of museum quality artefacts that the children can actually touch.
- Arriving in costume /character to make it a special day to remember.
- Excellent communication to plan your day - just a phone call or email.
- Maximum learning time because I travel to you.
- A highly cost effective learning experience as there is no need for coaches.
- A no obligation free quote and further information.