Ferry Meadows Country Park Peterborough
Ham Farm House, Ham Lane, Peterborough, PE2 5UU
MONTHS OPENJanuary, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Listed under: Day Trip Destinations | Art and Design | English | Environmental Studies | Geography | Mathematics | Science | Bushcraft | Environment Centres | Outdoor Education | Parks and Gardens | Picnic Areas | Wildlife and Nature Reserves
What we offer on a school trip
At Nene Park Trust, we believe that an opportunity to participate in outdoor educational activities will enhance the learning experience of all children.
Teachers can choose from a selection of themed days designed to target specific curriculum areas or, with the help of our knowledgeable staff, can select from a wide range of activities to create a day specifically tailored to your individual requirements.
Ferry Meadows is easily accessed by road or foot and its variety of environments makes it the perfect location for your pupils to experience learning outside the classroom.
We can provide:
- Exclusive use of the Discovery Den education centre including inside classroom and outdoor
- All activities led by fully trained staff.
- Full risk assessments on all activities.
- Wide range of study locations including; lakes, river, woodland, grassland, wetland.
- Toilet facilities including disabled toilets.
- Opportunity to visit the Visitor Centre and gift shop.