Lower Grange Farm Adventurous Activity Centre Kent
Kent Scouts Activity Centre, Lower Grange Farm, Grange Lane, Sandling, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 3DA
MONTHS OPENJanuary, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Listed under: Orienteering | Outdoor Pursuits | Forest School | Archery | Adventure Activity Centre | Conservation | Climbing Centres | STEM | Team Building | Special Educational Needs (SEN) | Environmental Studies | Outdoor Education | Duke of Edinburgh Award | Climbing, High Ropes & Zipwires | Cycling & Mountain Biking | Bushcraft | Day Trip Destinations | PE (Physical Education/Sport) | Geography
What we offer on a school trip
At Lower Grange Farm we believe ‘every young person deserves adventure’. Therefore, we offer activity experiences specifically designed for schools and colleges, catering for Key Stage 1 to FE.
Popular choices include
- Full and half days of activities.
- Enrichment or revision days combining study and activities.
- GCSE climbing courses including a 3-day intensive course.
- National Indoor Climbing Award Scheme (NICAS) level 1-4 courses.
- Sport Studies OCR level 1 / 2.
- Duke of Edinburgh’s Award skills and physical sections.
- Weekly PE sessions tailored to Key Stage.
There are lots of activities available, including climbing, archery, bushcraft, fencing, orienteering, geocaching, tomahawk throwing, cavebus, quadbikes, team building games and nerf games.
Lower Grange Farm is set in more than 30 acres of countryside, yet conveniently located near junction 6 of the M20. It is in the heart of Kent, approximately 40 miles from both central London and the port of Dover, with ample car and coach parking.