Insider London Company Visits and Educational Tours
18 Finsbury Square, Alphabeta Building, London, , EC2A 1AH
MONTHS OPENJanuary, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Listed under: Curriculum Subject / Activity Type | Art and Design | Business Studies | English | Engineering | Environmental Studies | Geography | History | Media | Educational Tours | City Tours | Ecology & Green Awareness | Walking Tours | School Tour Operators | Historical Heritage Tours
What we offer on a school trip
Insider London offers unique, educational walking tours for students age 14+. We have a variety of options for business students as well as students of geography, sustainability, the creative subjects and more.
Our company visits provide students with high-level insight into the daily life of some of London's most exciting companies. We have a range of partnerships across a variety of sectors including: finance, marketing, AI, journalism, biotechnology and more! Get in touch with your group's requirements via firstname.lastname@example.org
Our most popular walking tours include the following:
- Silicon Roundabout Tour– we explore the latest business and career trends and analyse the development of this colourful and vibrant area in East London.
- City Finance Tour – a popular choice with business and economics students, our guides journey through the past, present and future of the world's financial hub.
- Canary Wharf Tour discover the UK's most successful regeneration project and London's second biggest financial hub in the impressive Canary Wharf Estate
- Kings Cross Innovation & Regeneration – another remarkable regeneration project, we examine the incredible transformation which has attracted Google and Nike to build their headquarters.
- Olympic Park Regeneration – an in-depth case study of the Olympic legacy from derelict dumping ground to thriving hub and business centre
- West End Retail Design Tour – traverse beautiful Mayfair and examine the marketing strategies of the world's most prestigious brands
- East End Retail Design Tour – delve into the quirky East End and discover why in the face of the ailing British high street then business is booming in Shoreditch
- London Underground Tour –closely following London history, we showcase the amazing arteries of London Underground transport
- Street Art – explore London's most colourful and creative district with this Insider classic, popular with art students and a fun session for students across the curriculum