Education Destination Residential and Day Trips Isle of Wight
Unit 1 Pritchett's Way,, Rookley, Isle of Wight, PO38 3LT
MONTHS OPENJanuary, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Listed under: School Tour Operators | Water Sports | Walking Tours | Team Building | Special Educational Needs (SEN) | Technology | Outdoor Education | Boat Trips | Educational Tours | Science | PSHE | PE (Physical Education/Sport) | MFL | Media | Mathematics | Leisure and Tourism | History | Geography | Environmental Studies | English | Design and Technology | Business Studies | Art and Design | Curriculum Subject / Activity Type
What we offer on a school trip
Do you like the idea of teaching your curriculum while your students minds are wide open? When better for them to learn than during the fun of your school trip?
We are the Island Classroom, where you can combine fun with education in a unique way.
WELCOME TO EDUCATION DESTINATION - The Island Classroom
We are an Isle of Wight based company, specialising in providing BESPOKE, CURRICULUM-FOCUSED school trips to our beautiful island that are different to anything else available. We can provide a FULL DOOR-TO-DOOR SERVICE, taking care of all your ACCOMMODATION requirements, TRANSPORT and venue TICKETS or simply support you in making your own arrangements. We supply FREE educational resources and curriculum support materials as you require.
Why use us?
- We organise everything, all the time-consuming bits like RISK ASSESSMENTS and give you just ONE point of contact for everything.
- We can supply DOOR TO DOOR transport, including the ferry & we get fantastic rates
- The LEARNING starts on the ferry with CURRICULUM led resources available for the travel time.
- We supply FREE pre-prepared, educational resources and support in using them effectively at our fantastic, Island wide partner attractions.
- ALL 700+ learning materials are curriculum led and key stage relevant.
- We are on hand 24/7 for support should you need ANYTHING on your visit.
- We implement our Safety Management System covering all elements of your itinerary
- We take away the need for expensive pre-trip visits, saving time and money – we do this for you.
- We will assist in planning YOUR pre -trip visit if you still feel you need one
- Booking through Education Destination usually COSTS NO MORE than if you book it all yourself and we ensure that you always receive the very best VALUE and SERVICE
This is how we are making the Isle of Wight the foremost destination for educational school trips in the UK. The unique, ALL INCLUSIVE packages that we offer are saving teachers time and stress in the organising of trips and providing them with the chance to fit areas of the curriculum into the fun of a school trip.
Where better to study the power of steam than on a real steam engine? How better to study and identify leaves than while being hoisted up the trees that grow them?
Create MEMORABLE experiences that will stay with the students, as will the information they learn.