Aylmerton Outdoor Education Centre
The Old School House Aylmerton, Norwich, Norfolk, NR11 8RA
MONTHS OPENJanuary, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Listed under: Curriculum Subject / Activity Type | Environmental Studies | Geography | Science | Accommodation & Residential | Hostels | Outdoor Residential Centres | Ecology & Green Awareness | Outdoor Education | Team Building | Residential School Trips | Geology | Marine Conservation | Orienteering | Zip Lining & High Rope Adventure | Enrichment Learning
What we offer on a school trip
Our secure venues, with CCTV and 24 hour emergency contacts, and our professional, experienced instructors, make this the perfect location for bringing the National Curriculum to life through outdoor learning whether looking at erosion at Happisburgh, rockpools and semi-precious stones at West Runton or lifecycles on our unique Blakeney Day (with guaranteed seals) which is an unmissable annual experience for so many of our schools.
We also offer a variety of different team building activities including Pirates and our famous Monster Trail as well as our themed Living History weeks which include Vikings, Romans and Evacuees. Programmes are tailored individually to each school's requirements and can even be linked to a theme of your choice if required (recent examples include Extreme Weather, Eco Warriors, Dragons and Detectives.) Our aim is to ensure that each and every child (and teacher) has their very best school trip EVER! This is outdoor learning at its very best.
We can offer your group:
- A fully inclusive package with full board, expert tuition, entrance fees, children's workbooks, all transport once here and no hidden costs
- More experienced staff who are experts in the field and have the greatest local knowledge
- Outdoor learning with attention to detail and tailor-made programmes so no days stuck inside
- The highest possible safety standards which are far in excess of the statutory requirements
- A family-run Centre with a family atmosphere with excellent accommodation and excellent meals
- No sharing of your sleeping accommodation, dining room, activities or transport
- Our own coaches and minibuses with our own friendly drivers with optional transport to/from the Centre
- One free adult place for each eight paying children
- Free B and B planning weekend for two people
- Our own indefinable special something!