Usual price: £270 per pupil plus VAT for a 3 day Residential Trip to Camp Hill (based on a group of 60 pupils or more)
Discounted price: £220 per pupil plus VAT for a 3 day Residential Trip to Camp Hill (based on a group of 60 pupils or more)
Valid: Monday 6th February 2017 to Friday 22nd December 2017
Camp Hill use experiential education to break down the barriers of a more formal classroom environment, allowing whole classes to bond and develop life skills. Residential trips with us give students life skills and memorable experiences with fun outdoor activities.
We are a trusted Centre Of Excellence with tailored activity programmes that work within the national curriculum. Whether it is:
• Doing raft building to learn about teamwork
• Completing the low ropes course to teach pupils about problem solving
• Demonstrating resilience through our leap of faith activity
• Learning how to lead and support others through our team challenge activities
• Building up self confidence with quad biking
• Becoming more environmentally aware through our bush-craft activities
We have schools returning year on year where both pupils and teachers benefit from our tailored programmes that work within the national curriculum. Camp Hill offers pupils with physical and learning disabilities the opportunity to participate in activities, and we can put together specific packages to meet the needs of everyone.
Venue: Camp Hill Estate
Contact: Mike – 01845 567788